Graduation Certificate
Alumni Benefits
HKU Graduate Email

For the application of your official transcript, you may click here to apply. Alternatively, you can submit the application form to Academic Services Office (ASO) by email to for their handling. For further enquiries, please contact the ASO at

You can ask our MBA office at for collection.

The MBA Degree certificate is normally ready in November or December and can be obtained from the HKU Registry. Once it is available, the Registry will make an announcement to graduates for collection in person or by mail.

For the collection of your graduation certificate, you may refer to “Arrangement for the Collection of Graduation Certificate” at the Academic Services Office’s website. For further enquiries, please contact the ASO at

Graduates should collect their graduation certificates at the Registry after the graduation ceremony. You may first contact the ASO at +852 2859-2433 or to see if your certificate has been collected or not. The office keeps the certificate for 7 years.

In case of loss or damage of an original graduation certificate, you can apply for a replacement of the certificate by completing and submitting the application to the ASO of the Registry. Please click here to download the form.

The replacement fee is HK$700 (US$90) for each certificate. Replacement certificates will only be issued twice a year, at the end of June and December. Applications for such certificates must reach the Academic Services Office at least two months in advance.

While there is no HKU alumni card, you may apply for the “HKU Graduate Credit Card”. Cardholders enjoy a range of special discounts and access to facilities on and off-campus. Please click here for details.

As an HKU graduate, you can enjoy a wide range of benefits and services. Additionally, you are also welcome to use the facilities on and off-campus. They include the HKU Libraries, the sports facilities managed by the Institute of Human Performance, and the car parking facilities. Please visit here for details.

There is Hong Kong University Alumni Association and you can apply here.

Please click here and apply.

  • To check whether you have one, please click here.
  • If you have an account, you can visit HKU Webmail Service to log in.
  • If you do not have one and want to apply, please click here.

If you are unable to recall your HKU Graduate/Connect Email account name, please click here to check the information. If you are unable to recall your HKU Connect Email account name or password, please reset your password here.

If you wish to apply for an IANG visa, please apply for your testimonial which serves as a supporting document for your IANG visa application. As you are now a graduate, you should no longer be able to access the HKU portal. Hence, you will have to apply for the testimonial and transcript (if needed) via email or in-person to Academic Services Office. Please refer to Academic Services Office’s website.


The normal processing time for a testimonial takes 10 working days, this is the standard processing time of the Academic Services Office and cannot be shortened. After you receive your testimonial, you can apply for the IANG visa at HK Immigration Department by yourself. Please click here for details.


Should you have any questions regarding the IANG visa application, please feel free to contact the Career Services team at